Monday, October 11, 2010

To a Very Dear Friend of Mine

   This post is going to go out to a particularly good friend of mine! I just heard a song from Urinetown on my Itunes and it made me smile and laugh and think of you! You were so convinced we were going to do Urinetown for Spring Musical. We didn't. We did Miss Saigon instead. 
   I'm writing this in green because I know it's your favorite color! Unknowingly, it has become my favorite color too! I noticed it freshman year when everything was blending in with my green comforter. Anyway I'm sorry I haven't been out to visit. I feel awful about it especially since Thursday's the big day. I've been staked away here in Alabama for the last couple months.
  It's weird how fast time goes and how long it really has been! I'm so happy I can say all my memories are full of laughter, nonsense, and happiness! 
  Well dear friend, I love you and bid adieu!   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment